New 2014 Lamkin ACE 3GEN Grips
Posted on January 29, 2014Lamkin continues to invent new materials for golf grips. For 2014 Lamkin launched UTx - an innovative Tri-Layer grip consisting of 3 layers of different materials - and R.E.L. ACE 3GEN made from super-tacky advanced cohesive elastomer. UTx ACE 3Gen grip is a revolutionary multi-layer grip taking all-weather performance and great-feeling playability to a new extreme. Propriety Tri-Layer Technology features:
- Tacky and softer ACE 3GEN foundation for enhanced comfort. 3GEN shock absorption protects a golfer's hands and arms without dulling shot feedback.
- Moisture-wicking fabric weave.
- Firmer ACE 3GEN top layer provides exceptional torsion control ideal for high swing-speed players.
- Enhanced ACE 3GEN material with dirt-resistant, anti-static additives ensure longer lasting surface tack.
- Patented 3GEN vibration dampening technology. 3GEN dampens painful vibration without dulling shot feedback.
- Light surface pattern. Unique texture maximizes surface contact with a player's hands.
- 5 vibrant colors in 3 sizes for club fitting.