New 2018: Integra SoooFar Illegal Cast Titanium Driver Head with 305 COR/CT
Posted on July 1, 2018
- Two Piece Construction of cast titanium body and a special heat treated Beta Titanium face
- Cast titanium body eliminates tig welded lines and improves uniformity & accuracy
- The strong Beta titanium face is only 2.8mm thin increasing rebound effect
- The COR/CT exceeds the USGA limit by 40% to increase ball speed & maximum distance. The USGA limits the COR/CT rebound effect to 250. The Integra SooFar driver features a high COR/CT of 305.
- Adjustable Hosel Sleeve: Face Angle is adjustable to prevent a hook or slice for long & straight shots. Adjustable hosel design allows you to adjust the face angle from 2º open to neutral to 2º closed. Choose from three face angle positions so you can achieve the look you want at address and help you square the face to the ball at impact. The adjustable hosel allows you to change the lie angle from 57º to 56º (i.e. 1º upright).
- The new Integra SooFar is non-conforming in terms of head size and COR/CT.
- The expanded face-to-back distance (116 mm) increases the MOI for improved forgiveness and increased distance.
- Head comes with a special ferrule and wrench.