New PowerBilt Golf Club Heads on Sale
Posted on January 14, 2016New: For the first time PowerBilt clubs become available as component heads for custom club building. PowerBilt clubs feature innovative and proprietary Nitrogen Pressurized Technology.
- Compressed nitrogen provides tremendous support to the club face so every golfer can benefit from maximum C.O.R., maximum C.T., maximum Trampoline Effect, and Maximum Smash Factor for incredible distance!
- Nitrogen Charging is a patented method to reinforce the face of the club without adding weight. Each club head is pressurized up to 80 psi allowing for the thinnest face in golf, increased ball speed, superior ball control and incredible distance. Weightless Face Support – By pressurizing the club head with nitrogen, the need for internal metal bracing has been eliminated creating consistency shot after shot. Pressurizing the club head with nitrogen creates equal pressure across the entire face of the club creating the first Edge-to-Edge sweet spot in golf.
- Nitrogen Charging allows for a thinner face, Increases trampoline effect for higher ball speed. It also reduces spin for more distance.
- Cup face design enlarges the effective face area and sweet spot. The benefit is increased rebound effect for more distance. Conventional driver heads have a tig welding line behind the face, our innovative cup face design allows for welding on the body shell. This technique reduces the risk of cracks and makes the face thinner and wider promoting faster ball speed and more distance.
- Deep Face Profile: the new 2015 DFX features a bit deeper face, square face angle and the center of gravity is moved forward for a great low spin head for faster swingspeeds.
- High MOI head profile
- Aerodynamic Head Shape.
- Matte black top plate avoids unwanted glaring.
- Head Cover Included.
- Heads are USGA conforming.