The Spin Doctor Arrived!
Posted on March 12, 2016
The new Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC Forged Wedge offers More Spin and Distance Control.
All new design, these Dynacraft forged wedges are dual CNC milled; each to U-grooves that ensures consistency of both groove width and depth and a secondary skim milled face to ensure maximum spin.
- Special heel sole grind provides versatility allowing for opening up face without causing excessive bounce.
- Universal hosel bore accepts both parallel and taper tip shafts.
- The Dynacraft Dual Milled CNC golf wedge start with a five step forging process from a raw billet of soft carbon steel providing that unmistaken feel coveted by demanding golfers. This is indeed a true forging not to be construed with form-forging using harder 8620 carbon steel.
- Dual Face Skim Milling: Each groove is CNC milled to USGA conforming U-grooves that ensures consistency of both groove width and depth. A secondary skim milling operation is performed on the face to create tiny micro-grooves which helps to increase surface roughness and further channel moisture between the ball and clubface for maximum spin.
- A thin topline and minimal offset, preferred at address, augment the semi-narrow 4-way camber sole design.
Shop Now: https://www.monarkgolf.com/