Understand The Truth Behind The Lie Angles In A Golf Club
Posted on October 3, 2018Sometimes lie angle is mostly overlooked in golf when buying golf clubs. We may have a look at the shaft and the feel of swinging but lie angle play a big role in shaping our score. It is an amateur mistake to overlook the importance of the lie angle in their play. If the lie angle is incorrect, it may lead to higher handicap score. No one really wants that in golf whilst pursuing to become a professional. What is a lie angle and why it matters anyway? We will find out now. You could always customize your golf stick to your swing style. If you are not sure which are the Best Golf Drivers for you, irons or fairway woods, then get an expert who will help you out with this. Monark Golf has the best in-house professionals who will modify your golf clubs according to your swinging style. They make sure you get the best out of your shots. They have the best golf equipment on unbelievable sale! You can visit Monark Golf to grab this opportunity and get massive discounts on high-end brands. Here are the things you need to know about the lie angle:
- Every golf club has a lie angle
- Lie angles in different clubs
- Lie angles in drivers range is mostly mid-50 degrees.
- Lie angles in short irons range from mid-50 degrees to mid 60-degrees.
- Lie angles in irons range from 59 degrees to 64 degrees.
- Lie angles in putters can reach till around 70 degrees.
- Compartmentalizing lie angles
- Standard lie angle: These are what golf clubs are mostly designed in.
- Flat lie angle: When your lie angle is lower than the standard lie angle
- Upright lie angle: When your lie angle is higher than the standard lie angle.
- Lie angles have the most importance in irons
- Poor lie angles affect performance