Introducing New 2019 Mondeo 757 Hot Face Irons with Maraging Insert Face
Posted on September 2, 2019
Mondeo Golf just recently launched 2 new irons with hot insert face. These new high-performance irons are designed for committed golfers looking for the latest club design to improve their game:
(1) Mondeo 757 Hot Face Iron
The new Mondeo 757 iron is a fast-faced, distance-enhancing multi-material iron made from 2 parts.
- Insert Face is made from harder 450 Maraging Steel. The face is only 2.0 to 2.1 mm thin, the unsupported, thin face increases face flexing.
Maraging steel is a low-carbon steel alloy with a higher nickel content undergoing extended time of heat treatment. Maraging steel is an ultra-high-strength steel class deriving it's strength from precipitation of intermetallic compounds.
- The thinner face increases ball speed and improves weight distribution for a low and deep Center of Gravity.
- 360º Deep Undercut Cavity: The deep channel at sole promotes stability at impact and forgiveness on off-center hits. The undercut cavity expands the unsupported face area for more ball speed across the face.
- Uncercut Cavity relocates weight low and far behind the face to create an ultra-low center of Gravity for high-launching shots.
- High Image Satin Nickel Chrome plated finish. The smooth satin finish reduces unwanted glaring.
- Grooves are USGA Conforming