New: Custom Shafts Installed with Adapter and Grip
Posted on July 1, 2019
- You Spoke and we listen: upon popular demand Monark Golf is offering now custom replacement shafts installed with your selected Adapter and Grip, all built from scratch to your club length. As we are offering a wide selection of OEM adapters, many customers have been asking us whether we can install the adapter on a shaft. Most OEM drivers and woods feature an adjustable hosel sleeve and customers wish to exchange their shaft as stock shaft became too stiff or too heavy for their current swing speed.
- Each Shaft is carefully Custom Assembled from Scratch and Ready to Play out of the box.
- High-quality, guaranteed fit OEM compatible adapter.
- Large Selection of high-performance shafts.
- Large Selection of grips, you can select from undersize, mens standard, midsize and oversize. We are stocking up a wide selection of all popular grips such as Golf Pride, Lamkin, Winn and value off-brands such as Rexton grips.
- Customize the Length: Please measure the length of your current Shaft (not the club) since we do not have your club in our store. Simply remove the shaft from your club head and measure your shaft length (without screw of adapter) from tip to butt end. Inform us your shaft length by selecting pre-set shaft length from drop down menu.
- We carry a large selection of all major graphite shafts and value graphite shafts at affordable prices such as Aerotech, Aldila, Fujikura, Graffaloy, Graphite Design, Mitsubishi, UST-Mamiya and others more. You will find custom shafts installed with adapter and grip online here: https://www.monarkgolf.com/golf-clubs/custom-shafts/