Super Stroke Grips Arrived
Posted on September 29, 2012Monark Golf is stocking up a wide range of Super Stroke putter grips. First known as the Fat putter grip used to win 3 PGA Tour events, SuperStroke has become known as a revolutionary, putting technology that helps keep your hands relaxed while putting. The original “Fatso” grip was named PGA Show Product of the Year in 2002 and became the #1 Jumbo Putter Grip on the PGA Tour. Here are the benefits:
- Lightest Jumbo Grips on the Market – weighing in at 85 grams, the SuperStroke Lite Fatso is the biggest and lightest of its kind in terms of weight to size ratio. With this design, the grip is 300% larger than a standard sized putter grip, creating one of the only jumbo grips that will not drastically change the swing-weight of a putter.
- Multi-Material Construction – SuperStroke’s Proprietary Polyurethane is fused with a patented foam underlisting, making for a long lasting and extremely shock absorbent and comfortable setup. A dimpled, non-slip surface combines extreme tackiness and feel keeps hands from slipping even in the wettest conditions.
- SuperStroke has the versatility to offer three choices of flat-side positions to suit the preferences of any and all golfers.
- SuperStroke offers the size and surface area necessary to ensure relaxed hands and all the benefits that result.
- Patented, virtually taper-free design that evenly distributes grip pressure between the right and left hands for sensitivity and stability.
- New Slip-On Design: The new SuperStroke putter grips have a traditional installation process. Simply use double-sided tape and grip solvent to apply.
- Fatso: 10.5 inches long, 1.67 inches in diameter, 85 gram.
- Slim Lite: 10.5 inches long, 1.3 inches in diameter, 55 gram.
- Ultra Slim: 10.5 inches long, 1 inch in diameter, 60 gram.
- Belly 17" Lite: 17 inches long, 1.3 inches in diameter, 85 gram.
- Belly 21": 21 inches long, 1 inch in diameter, 145 gram.
- Split: 5 and 12 inches long, 1 inch in diameter, 85 gram.